The PE and sport premium is designed to help primary schools improve the quality of the PE and sport activities they offer their pupils.
For the financial year 2020-21 we received £16,611.
- a full breakdown of how you’ve spent the funding or will spend the funding
- Refreshed PE and sports equipment.
- 2 x Additional sports leader during lunchtime sessions focussed on the sports terrace.
- Coaches to competitions, football team 3G pitch hire and refreshed play equipment and storage for increased outdoor play and activity.
The effect of the premium on pupils' PE and Sport participation and attainment:
-Pupils have also actively work towards the School Games Award and we were awarded the 'Gold' standard- this underlines our commitment to sport participation and our active role in sports participation.
How will you make sure these improvements are sustainable?
Much like the legacy work completed by the Olympic games, sustainability is always a challenge if funding changes. As the funding is present and available we aim to have high level CPD in place to support high level teaching. We are also investing in new kit that promises to enhance provision and variety of sports on offer to our pupils for now and in the future.
How many pupils within their year 6 cohort can do each of the following - our most recent data shows:
- swim competently, confidently and proficiently over a distance of at least 25 metres - 83%
- use a range of strokes effectively - 100%
- perform safe self-rescue in different water-based situations - 93%